5 Fun Things To Do At BeechTree This Spring
BeechTree is a fun place to live during any season, but it’s extra special in the warm months. We’re gearing up for a great spring and summer with plenty of fun activities for you and your family to enjoy.
In case you’ve forgotten about some of the excellent amenities at BeechTree while you spent the cold months indoors, we’re here to remind you how you can have a great time without even leaving your neighborhood.
- Get out and get moving. Enjoy the beauty of spring and watch the color come back to everything as you enjoy a relaxing stroll on more than 3 miles of walking trails. It’s an easy and rewarding way to keep up with your fitness plan this spring!
- Focus on your fitness. As you’re getting ready for the busy summer season, get into our gym and get in a few workouts. We’ve got the latest fitness equipment for whatever your workout includes. Or work out outside and enjoy the spring color on a bike ride.
- Have a picnic. We’ve got plenty of great spots to enjoy some quality time and beautiful views near our sparkling 30-acre lake.
- Kick the ball around. It may still be too cold for the pool, but it’s not too cold for soccer. Get the neighborhood kids together and put on an all-ages game on our soccer field. Everyone can run off some of their pent-up energy and have a great day of exercise.
- Break out the clubs. Stop by the Lake Presidential Golf Club and shake the rust off your game with a few rounds of practice. Sign up for lessons or stop by the Pro Shop to pick up the latest equipment.