5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Lake Presidential for Your Wedding or Event
Looking for the perfect place to host your wedding, party, company outing or family gathering? There are a lot of great event venues to choose from in the area, but one of the best might be in your own backyard here at BeechTree.
Here are five reasons why you should consider having your next event at Lake Presidential:
1. The Gorgeous Setting Want a picture-perfect venue for your ceremony or reception? Our community’s sparkling 30-acre lake provides a stunning backdrop for wedding photos and an event you and your guests will never forget.
2. Room for All Your Guests Don’t worry about having to cut down on the number of invitations you’re sending out. The spacious, sophisticated banquet space has room for up to 150 guests, and the Lake Presidential staff is ready to accommodate all of them.
3. An Experienced Event Coordinator Lake Presidential’s on-staff event coordinator has experience planning weddings, receptions, bridal showers, birthday parties, receptions, company outings, meetings and more. And she can help you with everything from your catering selections to planning your entire event.
4. Extensive Catering Options We all know how important food is at any gathering. That’s why Lake Presidential takes great care to craft delicious menus and provide outstanding customer service for all of your guests. Customize and choose your menu, and Lake Presidential’s catering team will take care of the rest.
5. Exceptional Value You don’t have to break the bank for your wedding or event, and hosting it at Lake Presidential probably costs less than you might think. And if you live at BeechTree, you even get priority pricing and booking.Want to learn more about Lake Presidential as a potential venue for your wedding or event? Get in touch with Event Coordinator Janelle Cash at (301) 627-8577 ext. 5, or email her today!